Such pleasant customer service

I FINALLY got a response from Ride Gear, the original company I tried to order my helmet from.

Here's one of my angry emails sent to them well over a week ago (notice the all caps :)) :

PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER. I can't believe you guys call yourselves a company. CANCEL MY ORDER IMMEDIATELY. I expect to get an email from you soon saying you have done so.

Here's their response(that I just got today):

Nicole,

Your order has been canceled. If there was anything else we could help you with please feel free to contact us at anytime. Thank you and have a great day.

Aaron
RideGear Customer Sales

Ha! Feel free to contact them any time!? I tried to over and over again.

2 comments:

Jolene said...

what??? wait!!! i'm so confused!

the helmet you are wearing in the picture - is that from ride gear? I can only assume that by this post they're stupid enough to have canceled an order that has already shipped. in that case, WOW!

Nicole said...

Jolene, I actually found a different website (the only one!) that had the helmet but only in a size larger. We took a gamble and ahead and ordered from there hoping it would fit my head b/c we knew it was never going to come from ridegear. And figured if I got the one from ridegear we'd try to sell it on ebay or something. Luckily they canceled it though. Well it was a success all around. Turns out if I had gotten the helmet I originally ordered from ridegear it would have been too small.