To Angie and Dave

When I heard about your house closing yesterday I went searching for a virtual housewarming gift...these are just a couple of the terrific things I found.


The gnome-be-gone for your new garden (for those pesky invading gnomes)

&



His and Hers Key Holders (heaven forbid you get those mixed up!)



I found these at Uncommon Goods, such an awesome website if you haven't been to it. I love going to it and lusting after stuff and then realizing that I can't afford most of the things on it.
I found another website Perpetual Kid that has silly things like these on it too. I find myself drawn to these things. Why is that? I guess maybe the name of their website says it all.

So congratulations on your NEW HOUSE Angie and Dave. I'm so happy for you! I cannot wait to see it all Angie and Dave'd up!


3 comments:

angie said...

oh nic, THANK YOU! i LOVE those virtual gifts. hahahahahaah! i can't decide which i get a bigger kick out of, honestly, but they are both gems. :) are you too sweet (not to mention creative!).

Claire Higgins said...

Well Nic, I am glad you put that "virtual gnome" gift on there...the reason I say that is because a few weeks ago I was online looking at lawn knomes because I thought Angie actually wanted one! I was so close to getting one for them, but decided to wait til they moved in. I am glad something was said and that the whole knome thing is a joke...not a hidden desire.

Jolene said...

HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is fantastic!