I'm joining the ranks

So here it is, the inaugural bloggity blog.

I dedicate this one to my *forever in my heart roomate. She talked me right into doing this as I believe she has done for other people. Ang, I think you helped talk me into staying in college so I'm gonnna go ahead and trust your judgment on this one.

I'm kinda hoping that this will make me take more pictures, which I have been really slacking at lately. I might even go out of my way to do something just to take pictures to put on the blog (lame, I ask?) . I'm picturing many conversations to come that involve the words. "C'mon!! This will look good on my blog." I also imagine many negative reactions to those words.

Anyways, I'm gonna go ahead and share a pic of me and ang, that was from fart (a typo I care too much about to change) too long ago, last summer.

2 comments:

angie said...

hehehe YAY ROOM!!! welcome to blogdom. i can't wait to spy on you in the virtual world. :) have fun with all the blog incidents to come! there will be many, many times that the first thing you'll think of after a weird moment is: BLOG FODDER.

Jolene said...

HI!
glad to see you here and looking forward to more :)