I just got taken.

I'm so stinking angry right now. Remember that pretty helmet I was so excited about getting? Well the online site I ordered it from www.ridegear.com is crap. I haven't heard anything from them. I call their number and it ALWAYS says all of our customer service representatives are busy, we will answer your call in the order in which it was received. It says that for about 10 minutes and then tells you to call back later and hangs up on you. Nice huh? I've emailed them multiple times and got no response. I guess I should have looked up some reviews of the company before I placed my order. I feel so stupid and angry. I can't even get a hold of anyone to cancel my freaking order.

I called my credit card company to dispute the charge but they said they can't do anything yet b/c it's still only a pending charge so I can't do anything until they actually charge my account.

I really stinking need a helmet and I just KNOW if I go and order a new helmet from elsewhere I'm going to get this one in the mail and not be able to get a refund for it b/c the company is a crock.

What would you guys do?

5 comments:

angie said...

i'd wait it out. but dude, that SUCKS! i'm so sorry!!! what a giant pain. and how were you supposed to know that??

Kare said...

where the heck did you order it from? that does stink, BIG time. I would wait it out too. they didn't send you a confitmation or anything? not that this would help that, but it would give you reassurance anyway. give it a couple more days...maybe you'll get a response.

So, I was hoping that you'd all come in and see my pad, but I guess we didn't have much time for that. I will send you pics sometime for sure!

Jolene said...

they sure have a slew of mixed reviews, don't they! wow! sorry nicole :( i want to cry for you!! if i were you, i'd keep calling - doesn't hurt ? also google the heck out of it and see if you can find any alternative phone numbers or names of people who would work there? just an idea.

Holly. said...

i agree with ang...wait a bit. hopefully your cc company will continue to work with you since they know what is going on already. good luck!!

Jolene said...

any updates??