Peanut Butter toast, how I love thee.

Anyone who's been around me recently might categorically state that I have an addiction to peanut butter toast. And not just on any bread or with any peanut butter. It MUST be healthy choice 7 grain bread with loads of Jif creamy peanut butter.

While I was in Florida for a week staying at Kari's parents house, I of course made a trip to the store the first morning we were there to get these staples. This opened me up for comments each time I made the walk to the toaster. One example:

Stephanie: Peanut Butter toast, huh?
Nicole: Yeah, it's sort of become an addiction, I know. I guess there's worse things I could be addicted to though.
Stephanie: Yeah, like donuts.
Nicole: Well I was thinking more along the lines of cocaine, but donuts wouldn't be good either.

4 comments:

angie said...

hehe. most definitely peanut butter toast is better than both cocain AND doughnut addictions. :)
good for you. so ... would milk be the drink of choice to wash it all down? or does trop do the trick? enlighten me on your peanut butter ways.

Jolene said...

lol! oh my gosh - that is perfect! thank you for the chuckle this afternoon. it was just what i needed!

Jolene said...

p.s. my Amber girly likes to have peanut butter toast almost every morning of breakfast too. It's one of the few breakfasts she'll ACTUALLY eat!

Claire Higgins said...

great photo nic! :)